The Life of an Aspiring Sociopath

At this point you are probably wondering what the hell you have gotten yourself into; you are not the first to ask that question. Well, sit back and enjoy the ride kiddies...welcome to the truly strange, bizarre, sometimes sad, outrageous, unbelievable life of... The Devine Miss K. I may be a little psychotic, but I am damn cute.

Name:
Location: Silverdale, Washington, United States

Likes: My cat Lola (all cats) & animals. (Except snakes-yuk), writing, reading, traveling (I have been to Japan, China, Australia, Hawaii and Hong Kong.) I love Asian Architecture—I have a Kimono on my wall; The Disney Villains (I collect them) – Disneyland ( and world.) Comedy Clubs; laughing; snuggling; people watching; singing; painting; cooking; baking; (I am an awesome baker!)- being with friends. Talking, talking and talking. Teaching, kids, intelligent conversation and people….and dreaming. (Oh don’t forget sleep!) Dislikes: Liver, Fish, Star Trek ( but I LOVVVE Star Wars), commercials repeated again and again, slow drivers, inconsiderate people, bad smells, being cold—being too hot, computers that freeze at the worst times and milk gone bad.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Memory Excercise Response

AH, memories that have been sent to me so far:

From Sacman--Kevin: ( My oldest, dearest friend) and Kassi ( our emails combind)
Sacman says don't forget to bring down your remainder!
Listening to "James Taylor" with Suzanne
and John whilst trying to
teach Kassi Algebra...
then going for a walk in the spooky graveyard.

Mr. Chick...peep peep...
who gave me a really ugly stuffed animal.

Chaquita Paquita Love Muffin and
the Candy Gram....

CANDY GRAM! Go Away Land Shark!

Kevin and his blue hooded robe, which
scared the crap out of me every
morning! " AHHHHHHHHH!"
Along those same lines...Kevin decides to walk
around the apartment nude
and iron his apron for work...IN THE BUFF.

Barking Spiders..
...especially at Bethany's with Snowplop and Petie the
black cats....
and of course the talking ouija board named "Jim" that
lived there too.
hahahaha.
"Who can it be calling on our phone...Jim?"

Movie number one: "The K-team", "Tang-su-do Man,"
and the "Days of our
LIES." ( AIDS boy)
Movie Number two: " Kassi-Jessie Raphael,with the
return of AIDS boy," "Allie Baba's used cars," "Being followed by
security in the mall..."
OH MY GOD!!!!!!! IT's Candyman!!!!!!! EKKKKKKK!

***This is a favorite****** ( This is from ME--Kassi)
Getting drunk Christmas Eve and
calling people and telling them to look
under their beds. Why? Why not?
And also we told them Santa was stuck
in the Chimney.
Then Kassi gets looped and falls asleep in the SNOW on
the porch in her underwear. Ah, a Christmas hangover for the
fam...beautiful.



From Dawn( HighSchool Chum):
we had some really
great times, and some really serious moments.
I think we were each
others rock more than once.
I have to say though, that the time you had me
dress up as Zorba, and go up to Mr. Sidow.
That was classic! OR the
time I pretended to be crazy to mess with John's ex.
Is Angela still
your trunk?
Or when we were there to help Kevin decide which way to
go...Ah who can forget his first dance at Neighbors?!?!
Karen's
bachorlette party, the flat tire,
meeting John for the first time, putting (god I
forgot her name) putting a very drunk in bed,
and heavy drinking across
the border. Only one....?
Sorry too many times.
Oh my God and the
movie we made!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Do you have a copy of that?

From Heather: ( Co-worker and friend from old job)
My memory well one of the first few that comes to mind..naturally had
to do
with Oasis teen shelter. I like the one where you spilled that blue
paint on
the rug in the boys room :-)
That was so funny. I had so much fun
painting
that hell hole with you :-)

I also remember the ropes course. We wouldn't have had as much fun if
you
weren't there to keep us smiling and keep our spirits up!
( Even though I broke my ASS)

AH yes, and one more quickie
( I wish I could write in detail, but I'm
at
work)
remember when that one kid,
uh I think his name was Ryan?
Anyhow, he
put the pot in the microwave
and we spent a chilly evening sitting out
on
the picnic table as the fire dept. came and made our building "safe."
AHHH
yes...

From: Melissa ( My Cool Cuzin)

I remember going to Dempsey's with you and singing karaoke and getting
red
wine spilled on my purse, then driving home drunk (you driving--me drunk!)
and singing
Evanescence at
the top of our lungs. That was a fun night. :)

Love,
Mel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home