The Life of an Aspiring Sociopath

At this point you are probably wondering what the hell you have gotten yourself into; you are not the first to ask that question. Well, sit back and enjoy the ride kiddies...welcome to the truly strange, bizarre, sometimes sad, outrageous, unbelievable life of... The Devine Miss K. I may be a little psychotic, but I am damn cute.

Name:
Location: Silverdale, Washington, United States

Likes: My cat Lola (all cats) & animals. (Except snakes-yuk), writing, reading, traveling (I have been to Japan, China, Australia, Hawaii and Hong Kong.) I love Asian Architecture—I have a Kimono on my wall; The Disney Villains (I collect them) – Disneyland ( and world.) Comedy Clubs; laughing; snuggling; people watching; singing; painting; cooking; baking; (I am an awesome baker!)- being with friends. Talking, talking and talking. Teaching, kids, intelligent conversation and people….and dreaming. (Oh don’t forget sleep!) Dislikes: Liver, Fish, Star Trek ( but I LOVVVE Star Wars), commercials repeated again and again, slow drivers, inconsiderate people, bad smells, being cold—being too hot, computers that freeze at the worst times and milk gone bad.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

The guy who posted the note on my door ended up being a freak. Oh, BIG suprise. After he called my house repeatedly one night and then came to bang on my door at 1130pm, I finally had to give this repsonse:

In one of your numerous messages you left on my phone last night, you
said all you wanted was a response from me. Well, your actions last
night have indeed, illicited a response from me.

First, I had my ringer off because I had a headache, therefore, all of
the calls you made accusing me of "ignorning" you, were unfounded. At
one point I got up to go to the bathroom and I saw my caller ID box
blinking. You had called 6 times within a span of an hour and half! And
I must tell you, each message got a little creepier.

Second, I did not appreciate the "I am coming over to knock on your
door and meet you right now," bit. It was 11:30 pm! Um, just because
YOU are awake does not mean I am awake. What if I had company?

Third, in the future when you want to get to know someone, try
introducing yourself, asking them out on a date or going for
coffee--the obsessive late night phone calling "The call is coming from
inside your house...." shit is not cute.

I am long-winded. Needless to say, no I am not interested in getting to
know you at this point. I wish you well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home