The Life of an Aspiring Sociopath

At this point you are probably wondering what the hell you have gotten yourself into; you are not the first to ask that question. Well, sit back and enjoy the ride kiddies...welcome to the truly strange, bizarre, sometimes sad, outrageous, unbelievable life of... The Devine Miss K. I may be a little psychotic, but I am damn cute.

Name:
Location: Silverdale, Washington, United States

Likes: My cat Lola (all cats) & animals. (Except snakes-yuk), writing, reading, traveling (I have been to Japan, China, Australia, Hawaii and Hong Kong.) I love Asian Architecture—I have a Kimono on my wall; The Disney Villains (I collect them) – Disneyland ( and world.) Comedy Clubs; laughing; snuggling; people watching; singing; painting; cooking; baking; (I am an awesome baker!)- being with friends. Talking, talking and talking. Teaching, kids, intelligent conversation and people….and dreaming. (Oh don’t forget sleep!) Dislikes: Liver, Fish, Star Trek ( but I LOVVVE Star Wars), commercials repeated again and again, slow drivers, inconsiderate people, bad smells, being cold—being too hot, computers that freeze at the worst times and milk gone bad.

Monday, September 19, 2005

I, anonymous

An Anonymous Letter:

You are such a @&*%!

I do not use that word often, but in this case it fits. I have never met a person who is more cold-hearted, self-serving, and unforgiving, as you are, my dear. You sit on your fat ass and pass judgement on others, yet you cannot even fling yourself from the couch to get a job. And why should you when your husband, who is an equal loser, has a decent job. What do you do all day? You hate children, you have no pets--is sleeping a career? If so, you are number one in your field. I cannot believe I felt bad when we stopped being friends.. I just asked if you wanted lunch and you replied with, " I do not want to be your friend anymore." A simple, " I do not feel like eating lunch today," would have sufficied. Weeks later I saw you downtown catching the bus, I was 10 f-ing feet from you and you merely turned up your nose and looked away. Having flashbacks of preschool are we?

It's been many years now and in a moment of weakness I looked you up, only to be punched in the gut by your acidic reply. Well, my only rresponse is this: I will see you in hell, **** and you better bring some sun screen-because it's really f***ing hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home